Custom Street FX Pty Ltd ACN 114 496 186 (“we” or “CS FX”) treats its business very seriously and makes every effort to be fully transparent to its customers and prospective customers at all times. Accordingly, we have developed a returns policy to ensure that you are fully aware of your rights and our obligations to you with respect to returns.
We will issue you with a return where:
- the goods are faulty or not fit for the purpose goods of that kind are commonly bought;
- the goods do not match the sample or description advertised on the Custom Street FX website or any other marketing material;
- the goods are not sale product, change of mind, incorrect selection, modified stock, manufactured to order or used;
- the goods are deemed to be faulty by the manufacturer of the relevant goods; or
- we are required to do so under any relevant laws.
In the event that you believe that any of the above apply to you and consequently, you believe that you are entitled to claim a return from us, you must provide us with the following details:
- your full name and address;
- the original invoice/order number; and
- the reason for claiming the replacement, repair, refund or credit.
We reserve the right to assess your entitlement to a return. This may result in a return being refused. If we deem that a claim may be granted, you must:
- return the relevant goods to our nominated address within seven (7) calendar days from us notifying you to do so;
- where possible, pack the goods in original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration included with the goods;
- prepay all associated costs of freight costs for return of the goods and assume any risk of loss, theft or damage of goods during transit; and
- accept return freight costs relevant to replacement or repaired goods and assume any risk of loss, theft or damage of goods during transit.
We recommend that you return goods via the carrier from which you originally received the goods and that you take out shipment registration of insurance.
We reserve the right to:
- refuse to accept, and to return, products that arrive COD or have not been paid for in full;
- refuse to accept goods that have not been authorised for return by us;
- test any returned goods and require you to demonstrate that the problem with the goods was not your fault;
- require your payment of a reasonable handling and administration fee and return freight costs prior to return of goods in the event it is determined that the goods did comply with relevant warranties and conditions and that the condition of the goods was misrepresented to us; and
- determine on a case by case basis onsite repair costs for any goods that attract expensive shipping costs.
- If we deem upon receipt of goods and assessment that you will be entitled to a return then a refund may be issued by cheque or direct transfer to your nominated account within thirty (30) working days of our receipt of the goods.
If you have any questions regarding the Custom Street FX Returns Policy, please email us at email@example.com or telephone 0422 321 317.
© 2010 Edge Legal Pty Ltd (www.edgelegal.com.au).
Returns Policy last updated on 4 February.